you bought her gifts after a few dates? she must have gotten bored or found someone with a bigger wallet:)

Best Answer

We were "seeing" each other since St. Patty's Day. She loves the city, so I got her a few souvenirs. And I'm a gentleman, so I don't go dutch. I pay for everything. It's just in my nature. Thought women liked receiving surprises? lol

Best Answer

they do but some of them consider it a way to make a living:) is she from out of town?

Best Answer

She's found a new victim! ;)

Best Answer

Can you say gold digger? In the 30's women were known to "date to eat"... in the 30's, there was no "let's go dutch"... does it matter why she left? She did... so go out there and find someone who likes you back.

Best Answer

That's true. I'm going to give it one more week, if I don't see her or hear from her by then, oh well. Time to move on. Just sucks ;(

Best Answer

I Wish i cud date à Guy like you..

Best Answer

Aww, that's very sweet of you to say ;) That's the problem with dating... You find the people you're attracted to, and you're stuck dealing with whether they want to reciprocate your feelings or not. The world is an unfair place! Keep your chin up, plenty of good people out there ;)

Best Answer

Yea Thats right... Hopefully you find what u looking for too... :) cheers..

Best Answer

if u think you love her keeping trying :)

Best Answer

It's too early for love... Just sucks that I felt we hit it off well, and then BAM, that's it.

Best Answer

maybe se opened a door into mid-world. and has ... moved on dood?.. screw that bich. your own susan delgado is out there somewheres.. you just got to look

Best Answer

That's entirely possible lol. Haven't even seen her at work in the last 2 weeks. Sometimes I feel like women should just carry a sign that reads "Just give me $150 right now and save yourself the time and effort."

Best Answer

i know a girl like that XD but she don't kiss and snuggle ... but as newkidturbo said. gifts.. its for gay men and mommys boys. snapping some poor bastatds rose bush whilst walking past and presenting it ... is a gift. :) shop bought things seem like a contract to em (women) ......so sayeth the One

Best Answer

Personally, I'd take it as a hint she's not interested and forget about her.

Best Answer

I'd like to think maybe her phone broke... but that's just wishful thinking lol.

Best Answer

If it did she can call you when it's fixed. ;)

Best Answer

Yeah I guess you're right. I sent her 5 unanswered texts, and 2 phone calls... That's enough. She wants to talk to me, she can make the next move. I'm not desperate, just disappointed.

Best Answer

TheDarkTower...I have read so much of you pining for that girl. Looks like she's never coming around. we know you're a stubborn Taurean...it just won't work.i've been there!

Best Answer

she wasn't into you..

Best Answer