There's a girl I work with whom seemed interested in me, so I've taken her out to the movies, out to a few bars, paid for drinks, given her gifts etc. We've had laughs, appeared to have a good time, and then she just simply stopped returning my texts and phone calls. I'm left confused and frustrated and sad. What gives?!
TheDarkTower TheDarkTower 31-35, M 12 Answers Apr 8, 2012

One door closes, another one opens.<br />
Forget about her and move on. It sounds like she dumped you without saying goodbye.<br />
If she shows up again, and there's nothing stopping you, maybe you can pick up where you left off (or give her the kissoff, if you'd rather).

Best Answer

She's found a new victim! ;)

Best Answer

you bought her gifts after a few dates? she must have gotten bored or found someone with a bigger wallet:)

Best Answer

We were "seeing" each other since St. Patty's Day. She loves the city, so I got her a few souvenirs. And I'm a gentleman, so I don't go dutch. I pay for everything. It's just in my nature. Thought women liked receiving surprises? lol

Best Answer

they do but some of them consider it a way to make a living:) is she from out of town?

Best Answer

if you love her search very cornor of the planit. if ya think she ditching you. than find anther. you say you work with her?? did she quit job??

Best Answer

Well, we have different work schedules... We both work retail, I typically close every night I work, and she works in the morning. She told me she was looking to leave there to get a job in the city, which I was supportive of. She's an artist and has huge ambitions. There's 3 possibilities - Either her phone died, or she moved on rudely, or she was abducted by aliens. It's too early for me to love her, but I admire her... Just frustrates me to no end when girls pull this crap lol.

Best Answer

if ya both work for same place should be very easy to find out if she still working there. If is and making no efforit to reach you than? did she ever call you when you going out with her? does she know your number if yes to those questions than i d say time to move on. sucks but life to short and lot great woman out there.

Best Answer

She was always more of a texter due to limited phone minutes. I think when I go back to work on Monday, I'm going to find out if she's still working there. Maybe I'll take a trip to the bar she frequents. I'd like to talk to her in person, if she doesn't want to see me anymore, that's fine. But being left in the dark is just total horseshit... lol

Best Answer

Can you say gold digger? In the 30's women were known to "date to eat"... in the 30's, there was no "let's go dutch"... does it matter why she left? She did... so go out there and find someone who likes you back.

Best Answer

That's true. I'm going to give it one more week, if I don't see her or hear from her by then, oh well. Time to move on. Just sucks ;(

Best Answer

I Wish i cud date à Guy like you..

Best Answer

Aww, that's very sweet of you to say ;) That's the problem with dating... You find the people you're attracted to, and you're stuck dealing with whether they want to reciprocate your feelings or not. The world is an unfair place! Keep your chin up, plenty of good people out there ;)

Best Answer

Yea Thats right... Hopefully you find what u looking for too... :) cheers..

Best Answer

if u think you love her keeping trying :)

Best Answer

It's too early for love... Just sucks that I felt we hit it off well, and then BAM, that's it.

Best Answer

maybe se opened a door into mid-world. and has ... moved on dood?.. screw that bich. your own susan delgado is out there somewheres.. you just got to look

Best Answer

That's entirely possible lol. Haven't even seen her at work in the last 2 weeks. Sometimes I feel like women should just carry a sign that reads "Just give me $150 right now and save yourself the time and effort."

Best Answer

i know a girl like that XD but she don't kiss and snuggle ... but as newkidturbo said. gifts.. its for gay men and mommys boys. snapping some poor bastatds rose bush whilst walking past and presenting it ... is a gift. :) shop bought things seem like a contract to em (women) ......so sayeth the One

Best Answer

Personally, I'd take it as a hint she's not interested and forget about her.

Best Answer

I'd like to think maybe her phone broke... but that's just wishful thinking lol.

Best Answer

If it did she can call you when it's fixed. ;)

Best Answer

Yeah I guess you're right. I sent her 5 unanswered texts, and 2 phone calls... That's enough. She wants to talk to me, she can make the next move. I'm not desperate, just disappointed.

Best Answer

TheDarkTower...I have read so much of you pining for that girl. Looks like she's never coming around. we know you're a stubborn Taurean...it just won't work.i've been there!

Best Answer