You need to speak up. In any kind of relationship, dom/sub or regular, it is important that all views be heard and understood. You are submissive because you agree to be. But that does not mean you gave up your right as an individual. Being a submissive is about being strong enough to trust someone else with you. Being a dominant is about being caring enough to ensure that the trust of the person submissive to them is not taken for granted.

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with being angry or even disagreeing with decisions where you come out on the short end of the st ick. If this is a big issue for you and you are a believer then tell it God. As a couple decisions should be dicussed especially if they're ones that can affect your family.

Best Answer

kill

Best Answer

Doom despair and agony on me...get slapped stupid and silly, your choices start making some.

Best Answer

i think i'll go scream in my pillow now

Best Answer