mirandakey mirandakey 41-45 13 Answers Jun 2, 2009

I have to say I have been married to my husband for 20 years and if he left me for a younger woman, she can have him. I wouldn't want to be any man's standby woman or second choice. You desire so much better!

Best Answer

Mirandakey,

I know you love him and you want him to come back. Truth is, he may not come back. You still have a life to live. Get your stuff together and live your life. I know its gonna be hard, but you have live and be that woman he fell in love with. He has to come back on his own, but who's to say that he won't leave again? My suggestion, move on and if he comes back, oh well. You deserve to be with someone who cherishes you and not someone who sees you has his fall back woman.

Best Answer

no, your husband is not coming home. as a matter of fact what i would do is let him stay in your house, you move out and when you move, put some dead fish in the curtain rods like in that internet tale. the 27 year old will probably leave him once she realizes that he is going to have to pay you alimony for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to generalize, but it sounds like a mid-life crisis. I can assure you the 27 year old will quickly become bored with your husband. They are both at entirely different stages in their lives and it definately won't work out in the long run. When it blows up in his face (and it will) he will be real sorry. Just be strong and don't start any arguments with him. Continue to be cordial with him. He'll remember the way you acted when his fling with the younger woman fails and you will be the better woman regardless.

Best Answer

Why the hell would you want him back after such a betrayal? Grow some self respect and someone else will recognize you as perfect, just the way you are. A far better life awaits you now that hubby's gone. Let him stay gone and change the locks.

Best Answer

My husband is also 45 and let me tell you, if he ever left me for another woman --- younger or not--- she could keep him! Even if he did come back, he'd find the locks changed!

Best Answer

you don't need that idiot he'll regret this later on but hopefully by then you will have found a way better man than him that will treat you right the way you deserve

Best Answer

I am in the same boat. My husband is 60 and she is in her mid 20's. I am 48 how do I fight that? Do I want to?

Best Answer