GaRrY134 GaRrY134 18-21, M 9 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I struggled with this for a few months as well and I just told her that I am her friend and dont ever want to jeopardize that but need to tell you that I think youre the most beautiful thing I see and think of each day, because i cant hurt anymore not telling you. I understand if you dont feel anything for me but know Ill always be here for you as a friend ..or more. It was hard but a big relief and the kiss took me way higher than heaven is. Shes going on vacay this weekend and said that when she gets back I better be the one picking her up. OMG Ive never felt whatever this is and I dont ever want it to end =) GO TELL HER YOU FOOL ! good luck

Best Answer

well thats a hard one to deal with how long have you been friends with her... cause theres two ways i can help you get out of the friend zone

Best Answer

almost 2yrs

Best Answer

Don't thats to soon and very bad plan it will **** up if you do it. you need to wait 3 to 5 more years and when it comes let it slide and let yourself connect more over time font force it trust me i have this problem and known mine for 6 years were still unsure.

Best Answer

If i knew that i would have had a crush on a guy since first grade i still havent got the courage to tell him that i like him, even though hes my friend im unable to talk to him about my feelings for him

Best Answer

Best way is to just tell her that way you will know how she feels.

Best Answer

If you have been a best friend for a long time, maybe she already knows it. Couldn't you perhaps start a conversation along the lines of you are really getting very fond of her PAUSE and see how she reacts before you tell her?<br />
If she feels the same, she'll be delighted and you'll keep the friendship and have the love as well (instead of either/or).

Best Answer

You have to break it to go the next level. That's the risk you take!<br />
Sometimes you can still be friends and pretend it never happen. But you'll still try to chase her or be in rage.<br />
Just say you love her.

Best Answer