As a mother devoted to her children beyond all else, I find mothers like yours to be disgusting, vile, foul excuses for human beings. Some parents can hate or be indifferent to their children, but I can't relate to them. Get away from toxic people and be the best that YOU can be for yourself. Focus on bettering yourself and good people who like you will flock towards you over time.

Best Answer

Give them a reason to.

Best Answer

This does have a certain logic to it...

Best Answer

I concur

Best Answer

disown them right back sugar and find a new family - there are great people out there that will love you<br />
they don't have to be blood kin just kindred souls - keep your heart open - they'll find you

Best Answer

well you said she has a mental disorder so it makes sense, but why would the rest of your family hate you as well? There is information missing here. You should talk to them one on one and try to get some answers out of them. Ask them how you can get along better with them by asking them what it is they would like to see changed in you. Maybe you are doing things that is actually really affecting them or bothering them and you don't notice, or maybe there is some kind of build up animosity or hatred for some reason because of something that happened. The best way to fix any kind of problem with another person is by communicating it in an intelligent way, so give that a try and let me know how it goes. Break a leg

Best Answer

I can't talk to them. They start screaming and even get physical with me. It's impossible.

Best Answer

wow really? I guess it sounds like u mean nothing to them. You're just going to have to scream out your pain to them and make it sound logical and really hurtful, cry if possible as well so they can know how torturing your life is with them and hurtful they are. I also recommend to try to get a job and move out as soon as possible.

Best Answer

That's a horrible feeling. Sorry you're going through that. Animosities amongst family members is so common. For some.its resentments of childhoods lost via pregnancy or raising of a children losing their hopes and dreams etc.. there are times I felt the way you do, usually though uneasy doing something regrettable orbshameful that made all their sacrifices seem moot.

Best Answer