goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 19 Answers Mar 12, 2012

You WANT her to act like she is a 13 year old girl???? WHOA.... hahahha sorry.. had flash backs to when I was 13

Best Answer

PUT HER IN DIAPERS

Best Answer

dont put her in diapers it will just make her hate you more

Best Answer

Thirteen going on two is better than thirteen going on 30. Be grateful and give her some milk in a baby bottle. Maybe, she'll start acting her age.

Best Answer

tell her if she wants to act like she's 2, then you will go buy her diapers to wear to school like a 2 yr old would, & ask her what she thinks her classmates would say if they knew she was wearing diapers. take away cell phone, mp3 pla<x>yer, video games, computer, & television, because a 2 yr old is too young for these things. i don't have a 13yr old, i have a 6 yr old, but it works for her.

Best Answer

Treat her like she's two.

Best Answer

my daughter did that ... she had a pacifer in her mouth she got from the skating rink.. I thought it had drug connotations to it and even though all her friends had them, I told her take it out.. or have it in your mouth when I take you to the mall. I never saw the pacifer again

Best Answer

Treat her like a two year old.

Best Answer

treat her like a two-year old

Best Answer

im 13 and my parents never do stuff like that. i do responsible acts like making my own food, cleaning my room, and doing the dishes. let her be in your conversations, drink wine, and let her curse a little bit. make her feel like you're her friend.

Best Answer

goodseemore, I know exactly what you mean, I have a 17 year old niece that acts more like she is eight or nine years old. It is downright disgusting, she does not do things like a 17 year old does, she still does irresponsible things like an eight year old. She was never held accountable for her actions, but everyone around her made excuses for her and gave her what she wanted. In order to help her grow into a more mature young adult, I have had to teach her everything and hold her accountable for her actions, and not give her freedom and and privileges that she does not show she is responsible enough to handle.

Best Answer

maybe your the one who acts 8-9 maybe you should be in diapers cause your hot!!

Best Answer

You cant. She will always be her self leave her to be her self.

Best Answer

Excuse me....let children act like children, when becoming an adult, reality sets in.

Best Answer

Do you have girl friends or boy friends? Do U wanna find your special one easier and more effective?Please check out __ ω ω ω 。 ℃ ○ ∪ G A R L ∪ R E。℃ ○ M __The club for seeking the wealthy singles, sexy beauties and even hot celebs. What are you waiting for? Find your sexy partner NOW!

Best Answer

damn you spambots

Best Answer

like how so? Ya gotta understand, that at their age, the brain does not function the same as it does when they become adults. Look into the psychology of kids her age and you might be able to better understand her actions. Most of it you just got to wait out.

Best Answer

take there phone kindle and keep in room when you go to a convince doe leave at home or go to a friend house leave at his<br />
home andclean Rome house until it is spotless. have then cook dont to

Best Answer

spank the living daylights out of here and make her cry like a 1 yr old

Best Answer