And I have been looking for a job since OC ******* TOBER of 2011....yeahh socal has the worst employment rates or whatever the **** their called. And i'm a damned college student! I should get first ******* dibs! ...rant over kbye
joyacita joyacita 18-21, F 20 Answers Mar 28, 2012

that's crazy , if you had a job , you probably wouldn't need the food stamps , they need to change their laws

Best Answer

and attitudes.

Best Answer

This is so wrong,we are born into this world,told how to live our lives,left no choice,and then even denied the sustenance needed to merely exist,yet they cannot find employment for you to be able to support yourself.They have no right to act in this way,and are a disgrace to humanity.While those at the top cream off bigger and bigger profits,finding ever cheaper ways to cut costs,usually costing jobs,so they can have even more pie.Selfish,tyrannical,greedy pigs,happy for others misery as the cost of their rule.Theres enough for everybody in this world,if fairly utilised and not cherry picked by the elite.And they have the nerve to condemn you for not being able to get a fair share just to eat!This world gets ever sicker.

Best Answer

I can't believe it. A civilised country shouldn't treat their citizens like this. If you lived in Australia, and you're genuinely seeking work, you get ongoing income. This stops only if you stop looking for work.

Best Answer

Maybe I should move to Australia :)

Best Answer

I didn't throw a fit. I just responded to your comments on face value.

Best Answer

Come to Texas

Best Answer

soup kitchen<br />
church's pantry<br />
look very, very, very hard for a job.

Best Answer

Soup kitchen and lots of job applications.

Best Answer

go to mums and raid thr fridge....

Best Answer

haha like times a thousand!

Best Answer

this ****** me off cuz im homeless rt now and i cant get food stamps just cuz im in school-i dont have a job-trying everyday-im screwed

Best Answer

Parents/Friends. Food Pantry. Church pantry (some even have health clinics). Soup kitchens. Go to some stores that have kitchens or cooking areas. Some people pick up the extra bread (the day old) and give them to homeless shelters but they could probably give them to you for a discount or you could take some and then deliver the rest. If all else fails, collect unemployment or start up a part-time job (like mowing lawns). If you go to a church you could probably get a donation. They might as that you give back to the church in some way though: help out at their events give some offerings at the services. They're pretty nice.

Best Answer

Moving to Canada looks more and more appealing every day doesn't it?

Best Answer

Some colleges have meal programs. Student services might be able to help. But don't give up on food stamps, contact as many workers as you can. Email, call and visit. There are many hoops to jump through when obtaining assistance. There are even non profit groups that can help you navigate. Keep your chin up. P.s. when you get your assistance, please consider vegetarianism. Dairy and meat are super expensive, not to mention horrible for your health. By skipping animal products and buying veggies you will pay half as much for your food.

Best Answer