I feel like ever since I became a semi-adult, I've been losing everything I care about. My best friend moved. I lost a family member. Now I'm losing something else that I've loved my whole life. Is this what growing up is? Can I be a hermit instead? Does it ever get better?
pinksonicscrewdriver pinksonicscrewdriver 18-21, F 8 Answers Apr 9 in Dating & Relationships

You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.<br />
Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."<br />
You keep thinking positive. You move on with the rest of your life.

Best Answer

Knowing that life is filled with impermanence is the first step to becoming a survivor. Keep getting up, and keep moving forward.

Best Answer

So sorry for everything you have been through. I have experienced most of what you listed. I don't deal with in a healthy way. I am a hermit and only leave the house with meds. There are better ways to deal with it. I hope you have someone you can talk to. Someone who you trust. Someone you can lean on.

Best Answer

It only gets worse. And by the time you reach my age (64), half your friends will already be in a cemetery.

Best Answer

It's the part of life that sucks. It does get better, then you get to do it all over again.

Best Answer

Changes are coming. You just have to remember who you are, and build yourself as person <br />
And remember that you're the only person you can count on. Let the change happen, so new things can come in to your life.

Best Answer

it gets better sometimes :)

Best Answer

Ur not a semi adult <br />
Ur an adult<br />
Time to start acting like it

Best Answer