Thatisall Thatisall 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 15, 2011

Act as though you partner is not giving you the silent treatment. When they realize that you are fine without them answering you and responding to you, then they will realize that they are only hurting themselves! Don't be nasty to them or respond in silence, that will not only make things worse, but may also create new conflict!!! Your partner will respond better to your whole hearted attempts of loving them instead of half hearted attempts of hurting them back. No since in making the rift bigger between you. Love my darling! Create love in your partner by loving your partner. Hate only generates more hate. More hurt. Besides, if you allow the silence to hurt you, it will only create a belief that this form of punishment works and it will be used often. Nothing gets worked out in silence, but everything gets worked out through communication!

Best Answer

Finally get some rest.

Best Answer

vacuume under his feet and everything in the room where he is sitting

Best Answer

Tell that person to his face that you either communicate with you or you will find someone that will.Don't be bluffing,they might call your bluff.If you get no response you may as well move on because you don't have any relationship with that person anymore if they won't talk to you.

Best Answer

I ask him a bunch of funny questions until he starts talking to me.

Best Answer

Tell him you are going out and then keep going out until he asks you where you are going and then don't tell him unless he is really ready to talk.

Best Answer

will try that :-)

Best Answer

Pass Out, my husband never stops talking, he loves to talk, he thinks silence is evil.

Best Answer