frootiee frootiee 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 7, 2012

If your whole life feels like an epic fail then sit down take a big breath and write down every thing that you are grateful for.... take the paper with you every were you go when you get that feeling that you are a failure take out the paper read it over. Dont give any energy to negative feelings. you are not a failure. wake up and look in the mirror and say my life is wonderful and I am strong. it may seem dumb at the time but eventually your whole live will change.

Best Answer

Get busy making changes..

Best Answer

Sadly I wake up every morning....

Best Answer

Just stop what you are doing right now and starts your life in a new and better way. Thats all you can do.

Best Answer

Talk to someone you know loves you, and find positive people. Ask yourself, what can I do to help make life better?

Best Answer

Wake up, go to work, come home, sit down and answer questions on EP, go to bed (repeat). Wish I could think like some of the others on EP and make changes or make it better.

Best Answer