One of my good friends expressed to me that she's traveled, she's loved, she has lost love... and she's just tired of life. Is there anything exciting left in the world? Or do we have to work for 40 years until we retire? That's no way to live. What is out there? Is this really it?
Konrad Konrad 22-25, M 24 Answers Jun 19, 2009

get into gardening, see the plants grow, little things are beautiful! get a dog or a cat. find interest in animals or help people. get a new career, never stop studying ! read beautiful books! (personally, I've done some of the above) and it has helped me a lot to get on track and find some sense in my life !)

Best Answer

believe me u havnt done it all, there is always something new and exciting out there. all u gotta do is search for it some more. <br />
p.s : sometimes in the most unexpected place

Best Answer

I know the fealing the more you live the more sencless life is another birthday another christmas have to work with all your might to put food on the table and wait your turn to get sick and die. Theres only a couple of moments when you are enjoying life eating with love ones laughing at something the rest of the time its a struggle to exist. What gets me through this very hard life is jesus rose from the dead proving god exist and has eternal life for those who love him i seen angels when i pray so he is real and he has so much better then this world that was made hard on purpose we cant imagine how good that next world will be being with christ. Iam tired to but we will get through it and if you love christ you be with him and enjoy every moment for all time.

Best Answer

life is a never ending journey...it's important to remember it's not a race 'though. So when you get tired, just take a rest...it's what we need to do basically. :)

Best Answer

You wait until life gets tired of you and get the most out of every moment that you can and get through the rest quickly

Best Answer

Since she has done so much for herself, why doesn't she volunteer herself to help others?<br />
There are many areas she cah offer herself to help others.

Best Answer

When you get tired of living your own life, donate it to someone else. Join a fascist cult that strips you of your former self. Be a guinea pig.. for drugs that people who aren't tired of life don't want to take. Volunteer. Get a cause. Or a hobby. Do something radical.

Best Answer

Tell yourself you've got the right to be tired, take it as a signal telling you you need to discover some beauty somewhere. Take advantage of the fact you know feelings fluctuate, a bit like the weather, go with it.<br />
And you're lucky to have Konrad as a friend.

Best Answer

Drink

Best Answer

Earl Grey?

Best Answer

be happy where you are now...live a simple life!!!!

Best Answer

Service to others helps give us perspective and stops us being so self-absorbed.<br />
Also keep a grateful journal...every day list 20 things you are grateful for.....can be similar to the day before, but actually writing it down is powerful<br />
read Bill Clinton's book.....even if you disagree with his politics.....his work on service is brilliant !!!!!!!

Best Answer

restart in new style with new hopes..

Best Answer

That's a tough one, as there as sooo many answers for this...but generally, like the old adage goes, life really IS what you make it. You really DO only get back what you put into it (or more).

Best Answer

I agree, working your whole life just to retire and enjoy life when your older is no way to live, but we have grown to the point that that is life. I was in the Army, I got sick of it...not tired of it, sick of it because of the BS. So I went for a change, I moved across the world to China for work. I am experiencing a new life. Traveling is great, but moving...thats different than just a trip to Thailand for a week. I am in China for a long time for this job, and I plan to take advantage and life a better life. I still work alot, but I take advantage of my free time and see the sights, experience the culture, do things I would never do in the US.

Best Answer

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find peace/tranquility". - The noble Quraan.

Best Answer

Already worked 43 years. Almost 52 now. Mother died when I was 8, when I started working. Left with stepfather, pervert. Never thought id live this long, but here I am. no one to back me all my life. always someone to take the little I had. Somehow raised my 2 children well. But im tired. want to just go to sleep for good. But dont want to hurt my children. ive thought of different ways, but always comes back to hurting my children. Even if stay here, my children will have to see me mentally wither away, as is happening now. This will hurt them also. What can I do to spare them?

Best Answer

You cannot be reminded to live Some people have exstreme fruntel lobe processors so they can know what things are like by combining old sensations i and 9 other people i know have this it deminishes valu in every thing if she has that then try and play games or riddles wright poems Some thing to keep her geussing but if she Does grow weary spend time Doing what she and you love Becuse one day the võid will grasp her mind and then it will be to late to stop the inevitable.

Best Answer