Nana999 Nana999 36-40, F 10 Answers Jan 9, 2012

oh babe..dont worry about him..worry about you. Take care of you, buy yourself something pretty, get your hair done..ignore him. Believe me..if he really wants you, he'll make the effort when he realizes you just dont give a shi@ anymore. If he doesnt want you, then at least you will know and will be on your way to bein a better you. Take care and screw him!!!

Best Answer

If someone didn't love me, then I'd see the marriage as a sham anyway. <br />
What good is simply having a "legal document" if you believe in your heart that marriage is much more.<br />
And I don't do well at all with one way relationships. <br />
So....I'd make sure that I understood him....make sure that I wasn't simply misinterpreting his feelings about me or misjudging them because I didn't "love" the same way. If I could come to no other conclusion than that he just did not care, then I'd have to go, I suppose. <br />
Unless my loving him would be enough to nurture me....and in most cases, it just isn't.

Best Answer

I'd be moving on to greener pastures, life has so much more to offer. I would rather be around people who love and want me, feels so much nicer!

Best Answer

Divorce him? Why on earth would you stay with someone who doesn't care for you?

Best Answer

he cares...........

Best Answer

Tell him how you feel. Unless he's a mind reader! Then go from there.If Mom-ma ain't happy<br />
nobodies happy!

Best Answer

speak to him clear it, if he really wants u to see u happy he wil understand his mistake,

Best Answer

and if he continues to be so uncaring then better end it.

Best Answer