Nothing. They show no love for me anyway.

Best Answer

I had them, after a while I thought I needed to get rid of them to get rid of what ever I was feeling for him. Still I couldn't get rid of that feeling, 5 years went by and finally got rid of that feeling. But now I wish I had kept them.

Best Answer

dont be like my husband and leave them in the top drawer of the bedroom, expessially if shes topless !

Best Answer

I keep them. They are a part of my growing up. A part of who I am today. I would never deny my wife the same privilege.

Best Answer

Draw a mustache on her photo!

Best Answer

Put em on every dating site in the world with all their personal details and foibles on them.<br />
For a laugh.

Best Answer

If you had a box and you kept memories of your life in it, would you put bad memories in the same box as good ones? I mean, would you feel OK opening the box to wade through bad memories as well as good ones? That's the way I see it, but I don't suggest that you feel the same. Some things are best left behind, especially where affairs of the heart are concerned, whilst others (although bad) can still yet be considered precious and put in amongst the good memories. It's the choice of the individual.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

they go in the memories box that i wont see till next time i put something in it lol

Best Answer

stick them on my dartboard

Best Answer

in my case,,i have kept it somewhere where i can't access it regularly...!! i just cant destroy it...

Best Answer

Put them in the trash.

Best Answer