Hi,

There is nothing better than being in the outdoors in the middle of nowhere. The fresh air, relaxation and no work atmosphere is one of the best experiences in everyone’s life and yes this experience do charge some price. Do manage your camper maintenance properly. Regular checkups can be handy and save you from any particular damage. Do It Yourself products are also available in the market which can decrease the cost of Camper maintenance as well like Liquid Roof for your RV. This is what I suppose you were trying to know.
If you are talking about living outside then go for the tents. They are cheap and easily fixed. Most of the people use this. Read More :- http://www.epdmcoatings.com/rv-roof-repair.php

Thanks,

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Use a tent, much cheaper. We made an air conditioner for our tent. We have all the comforts of home, in our tent.. If you live near us, we would love to make it a gathering...

Best Answer

I have a picture. Hit me up on messenger and I can show it to you.. If you want..

Best Answer

yes miss i camp but i still tent just for the reason of camper maintenance and fees besides i enjoy roughing it and always brought my daughter from when she was 2 years and on miss

Best Answer

Stay home.

Best Answer