stick to your guns dont let them bring you down

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

hope it works well

Best Answer

You were hired to do a job. Don't look upon it as throwing them under the bus. If it is a requirement and you provide the opportunity, they are failing in the measure not you. If they don't respond, it is them not meeting the demand and you should not set yourself up to be punished for it. I like to be the nice guy at work, but when someone isn't meeting the expectation, I have to hold them accountable or I am not doing my job and I deserve the punishment. Should I be punished for someone else's failure? No. I have bills to pay, just as they do. Are their bills more important than mine? No. You do your part and if they don't do theirs, don't take the fall for them.

Best Answer

You do your Job,Or you will loose it your not being paid to be Popular. If you can't do it we will find someone who will. That's what your boss will tell you. Aparently they aren't worried about you being in trouble why should you be worried about them. :)

Best Answer