epain33 epain33 26-30, F 22 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Single Parenthood

Go to the park

Best Answer

Take her to the 99 cent store. I would go with my aunt there when I was her age and if I had five bucks I felt like a millionaire!

Best Answer

That is so cool! Going to do that with my little girl. Thank you for sharing the idea :)

Best Answer

You are welcome. Glad you like it! :)

Best Answer

Go buy a couple of Polly Pocket sets and play with her. My niece and I did that and played the whole afternoon away. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Bake, go for a walk, go to the park, picnic, rain stomping, paint pasta and make jewellery, writ a story with characters she makes up, make different colour popcorn and watch a DVD together, make salt dough decorations, make a list of things to spot when going on an adventure walk then check them off as you go along, make an obstacle course in the house or garden, act out her favourite story, write a different ending to her favourite story, hide things round the house for her to find and she finds them give her a prize

Best Answer

Sweets

Best Answer

Book store!

Best Answer

Take her and buy her some ice cream. I have yet to see an 8 year old girl who doesn't like ice cream.

Best Answer

Take her to a playground, or let her have one of those imaginary tea parties, or... well... ANYTHING.<br />
You don't have to have money to make a child happy, you just have to not be afraid to look like an idiot.

Best Answer

take her for some icecream and go to the park together. or, have a picnic with her. <br />
you could get some cheap pizza and make it a girl's only party. be creative...most 8 yr olds don't care about what you spend, just as long as you spend time with her. that's worth far more than 20 bucks. :)

Best Answer

bicycling/outdoor play, dollar store, crafting found ob<x>jects, library, bookstore, coffee shop/bakery

Best Answer

Ice cream and the playground!

Best Answer

bowling...skating...matinee movie

Best Answer

Cannot beat skipping stones on a lake with ice-cream in your hand.

Best Answer

Two people taken to the zoo? Of your in MN let me know I can hook u up for free

Best Answer

have you considered giving her up for adoption? you could make 20 bucks...

Best Answer

Zoo.

Best Answer