sarahbethuk sarahbethuk 26-30, F 12 Answers Sep 17, 2010

I Pray and i try to reflect on every impossible situation i've seen myself go through before or which i have seen other people go through before and conquer and try to build my faith and courage with that. Its always when we are ready to give up that things start to turn around for the better.

Best Answer

Pray, pray, pray.

Best Answer

get high and m a s t e r b a t e

Best Answer

Pray to God. God is ALWAYS listening..you know you can take comfort in this as God NEVER goes on a coffee or smoke break, transcends the human capacity for feeling tired of ever listening, and believe me, when you are still and silent, and answers come either in a feeling, or a whisper, or in just a compulsion to maybe some action, THERE is God answering you.<br />
Little step forward by little step, things get better. I'm going through this now myself :).

Best Answer

Lay down in a quite place, close my eyes, image God as a wonderful bright light, ask God to surround me and protect me, Image the light surrounding me, feeling the softiness and love of God's presence, image being held by God. Usually this puts me to sleep and the next day I feel full of life and hope--but not always, often I must spend more time within the light imaging a conversation with God. God is here in the now, we only need to seek him for comfort. Sometime God expects us to enbrace our challenge and not let it destroy us. <br />
God Bless

Best Answer

Give up, go to bed, and hope tomorrow is better

Best Answer

Pray for the courage and the peace to except it

Best Answer

Keep fighting until you find hope again. Just keep going.... never quit... nothing worse than a quitter. Take one day at a time.

Best Answer

Theres always hope love...never give up!

Best Answer