keduse keduse 18-21 14 Answers Apr 13, 2011

tell her you were lying.

Best Answer

'You're welcome! Can I keep your picture to show Santa what I want for Christmas?"

Best Answer

I would probably respond with a your welcome and send her a smile and ask her if she would like to continue chatting to get to know more abot eachother and develop a friendship!

Best Answer

Tell her " I love you and you changed my life i feel like im free when im with you but when im not near you or not talking to you, i feel alone and a nobody, but you are beautiful and no one can say you aren't because then they are lying and i love you please be mine forever." she will love you forever if you say that

Best Answer

Say i wanna ****

Best Answer

Say nothing. She's not interested.

Best Answer

I would like to discover if you are just as beautiful inside. Let's become pen pals so

we can learn more about each other.

Best Answer

Try to be more flowery and not boring (common) with your compliments. "You look beautiful," is so standard. Get a little more artistic and use powerful adjectives. "You look absolutely stunning," is short and sweet. "You look exquisite," sounds refined and uncommon. Lol. I just woke up,,, I cannot think of any sweet adjectives right now.

And a thank you on her part is polite. You can tell her as a response to her thank you.

Best Answer

Say you're welcome and then say what comes naturally and of course continue the conversation.

Best Answer

u say ur welcome hun with a smiley or a wink

Best Answer

Nothing. Just because you complimented her does'nt mean she has to sleep with you. Geez

Best Answer

FArt

Best Answer