keduse keduse 18-21 14 Answers Apr 13, 2011

tell her you were lying.

Best Answer

'You're welcome! Can I keep your picture to show Santa what I want for Christmas?"

Best Answer

I would probably respond with a your welcome and send her a smile and ask her if she would like to continue chatting to get to know more abot eachother and develop a friendship!

Best Answer

Tell her " I love you and you changed my life i feel like im free when im with you but when im not near you or not talking to you, i feel alone and a nobody, but you are beautiful and no one can say you aren't because then they are lying and i love you please be mine forever." she will love you forever if you say that

Best Answer

Say i wanna ****

Best Answer

Say nothing. She's not interested.

Best Answer

I would like to discover if you are just as beautiful inside. Let's become pen pals so<br />
we can learn more about each other.

Best Answer

Try to be more flowery and not boring (common) with your compliments. "You look beautiful," is so standard. Get a little more artistic and use powerful adjectives. "You look absolutely stunning," is short and sweet. "You look exquisite," sounds refined and uncommon. Lol. I just woke up,,, I cannot think of any sweet adjectives right now. <br />
And a thank you on her part is polite. You can tell her as a response to her thank you.

Best Answer

Say you're welcome and then say what comes naturally and of course continue the conversation.

Best Answer

u say ur welcome hun with a smiley or a wink

Best Answer

Nothing. Just because you complimented her does'nt mean she has to sleep with you. Geez

Best Answer

FArt

Best Answer