tell her you were lying.

Best Answer

'You're welcome! Can I keep your picture to show Santa what I want for Christmas?"

Best Answer

Say nothing. She's not interested.

Best Answer

I would probably respond with a your welcome and send her a smile and ask her if she would like to continue chatting to get to know more abot eachother and develop a friendship!

Best Answer

Tell her " I love you and you changed my life i feel like im free when im with you but when im not near you or not talking to you, i feel alone and a nobody, but you are beautiful and no one can say you aren't because then they are lying and i love you please be mine forever." she will love you forever if you say that

Best Answer

Say i wanna ****

Best Answer

I would like to discover if you are just as beautiful inside. Let's become pen pals so<br />
we can learn more about each other.

Best Answer

Say you're welcome and then say what comes naturally and of course continue the conversation.

Best Answer

u say ur welcome hun with a smiley or a wink

Best Answer

Nothing. Just because you complimented her does'nt mean she has to sleep with you. Geez

Best Answer

FArt

Best Answer