blondie1998 blondie1998 16-17, F 9 Answers May 15 in Community

Nothing. Have some respect and behave yourself.

Best Answer

Err ok lol

Best Answer

Yes Sir, Yes Miss!

Best Answer

Do one

Best Answer

Nothing. Teachers who are doing their job are sometimes annoying. Step out and give your spot to someone who wants and appreciates the value of the education freely given to you.

Best Answer

You apologise because he's obviously only doing it in response to you annoying him by being on EP in class!!

Best Answer

this obviously isn't an English teacher you're referring to because what you said isn't English at all..

Best Answer

Lol it a because I changed it I forgot to edit it cause I wrote ******* u off first and it wouldn't let me write it soz

Best Answer

"Fu ck off!" Pack your belongings and leave the classroom. <br />
I did that and only got detention. Was well worth it. The teacher and I had a talk and they did end up apologizing for acting like an ***. I told him you should feel bad, since he is supposed to be setting an example for children and that he could potentially be a role model to a random student and his act must have let them down.

Best Answer

Just the usual, shut the **** up you annoying c*nt is usually suffice lol.

Best Answer