Get him back. Buddies can be buddies...and want him to be like buddies. Buddies were the type of guys who did things together... like ... well you know buddy things like going into bars that are geared toward sex... and all that stuff. Better get him back... out of that buddy stuff so he is back where he should be...with you as his one and only... YOU are his girl friend. That is not something to be tryfeld with... you have made a connection and you must defend that connection. Get him back do he is back with you so he can rekindle what you have with him.

Best Answer

tonite i think we will talk on the internet..and what can i say to him? 2 days ago he said he's strange, that he does not adores to see my face everyday and sometimes shuts himself to people, but for me not to worry...i don't believe him! he's an extroverted talking guy..i think i was stupid enough not to go to this party, but thing is..he didn't showed much interest on me going with him..said for me to spare money on this one (he had free entrance)..his words pumped on my head! he's tired already?? he has his work, it's true, he's making new music..but i think it's no excuse...

Best Answer