exams are more important than anything..and once i already fumbled in a relationship and the consequences were on my results..i don want that to happen again...so now that m in relationship with another guy...n the relationship is goin not that good...i am also not givin so much time to my studies...as i was givin..i already said yes to him but i don know if i really like him..its just the affection that drove me close...i don want to brkup as i and he will get hurt alot and the conseueces on my studies..which i dont want to happen...so what should i do?? is there something like freezing the relationship for sometime till my exams get over???.... if i should tell him then what should i tell?? i already broke up again and again!!
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 3 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Your exams and studying/passing them is very important for your future so tell him that and he will have to understand!

Best Answer

what to tell..then he will ask me if i want to breakup...what should my answer be????

Best Answer

If he is not concerned about this important thing and what you are doing to better your future.. get rid of him .. he is not worth your time !!!!

Best Answer

You are in the wrong the relationship .

Best Answer

what i dint understand??

Best Answer

Tell him that then sillybutt.

Best Answer