I bought a high-low skirt from Charlotte Russe. It's navy blue with a floral pattern. The flowers are white, light blue, and two different shades of pink(comined together on each flower). The skirt is made out of this kind of lacey material and has an under layer so it's not see-through. I was wondering what I should wear underneath it so I wouldn't be cold. Should I wear panty-hose or leggings? I have navy blue or tan panty-hose. For leggings I have black, dark grey, or brown(they go all the way to my ankles). Also whay should I wear for a shirt? For shirts I have a spaghetti-strapped tank top that matches one of pinks in the skirt perfectly, I could wear a cream-colored cropped jacket over it or a jean jacket. I also have a white long-sleeved shirt that has a v-neck. Shoes? I have ankle-boots in black and grey. I also have black and brown boots that come up to mid-calf. I don't have any heels or flats, so those are out of the question. I have uploaded photos of some of the items in my photo album "Clothes"
MistyApollo MistyApollo 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Fashion

Go naked under it :-)

Best Answer

wear a warm parka, pants, and heavy boots.

Best Answer

Over the knee boots.

Best Answer

I am partial to pink so I will have to say the pink top that matches the pink in the skirt with the denim jacket...since you are wearing boots with this ensemble (would say the brown ones=earth tone that would go with the floral theme) I think the denim jacket would compliment a casual/cool/feminine style. I am not a fan of leggings with a skirt and cannot help but feel that you should show off your legs otherwise why not just wear pants? Okay, that is just me and I know that it may be very cold wherever you are...best of luck to you!

Best Answer

It is cold. About 20-30 degrees Fahrenheit.

Best Answer

I suppose then that suffering in the name of fashion is out of the question? LOL...just kidding! It sounds as though the leggings are a necessity then:(

Best Answer

I'd have to see photos of the items you are talking about to see the colors because I would say: wear the pink tank, jean jacket, grey leggings, and black boots - but the colors could be way off and not mesh well (the leggings and skirt.)

Best Answer

I have uploaded some photos of the clothes in my photo album "Clothes"

Best Answer

I like my original thought, only try to find some cream colored leggings instead of grey and wear the long sleeved cream/white shirt over the pink tank. the pink will still show through a little bit and you will be warmer

Best Answer