Dogs only bark for a reason- you are not hearing what it's hearing

Best Answer

take the dog inside so your poor neighbors dont go insane from all of the noise

Best Answer

They, if outdoors, hear other dogs barking and answer them with a "Stay away from me and my people" bark. They have strong sense's of smell, sight, and hearing. They do wish to be with their pack leader and the human in their life must take on the responsibility of being the pack leader. Do not hurt the animal, but make sure He/She, knows who is in control. Calm assertivness is a must for the pack leader. I guess sometimes they are just barking to tell all that they are in control of this area and to keep away. When house dogs bark, it usually means someone is at the door. Some bark at ghosts, it would seem. There is a way to stop it, but I haven't mastered that as yet. Need to watch more "Dog Whisperer", I think.

Best Answer

Some dogs are just naturally "more on edge" than others. It's extremely irritating to have them irrupt into to barking all the time. The best solution, I've found, is to put the dog next to you and give it some attention and assure him everything is ok. With a dog like this, you have to throw out the notion that he's watching over you; you have to watch over him!

Best Answer

I say "STOP" and there's a 50/50 chance that she will.

Best Answer

My dog use to do that all the time and it would freak me the **** out. She'd start barking and growling, staring downtue hallway then crawl under the table and would not come out from underneath for anything.

Best Answer

throw it a bone.

Best Answer

they detect sexual activity nearby

Best Answer