hazeldreams hazeldreams 22-25, F 22 Answers Feb 20, 2011

When someone maliciously and intentionally tortures or takes the life of innocence.....or unjustly takes that innocence away.

Best Answer

cheating

Best Answer

When you love somebody and they cheat on you.

Best Answer

When your "soulmate" drains you, throws you away, and then writes hateful lies about you in his blog to cover his illness.

Best Answer

Rape.

Best Answer

being supported by someone then one day they get drunk and tell you they were lying they dont care

Best Answer

Satan Hes the cause of the Evil on this Earth

Best Answer

I think I could forgive anyone anything...except taking the innocence of a child.

Best Answer

INFANTICIDE ......enough said,i can't even make a comment on this.

Best Answer

i may not act like it but im a god fearing man .. i think it would be when dombody turns ther back on god thats un forgiveable

Best Answer

At the moment?

Best Answer

Well, everyone tells lies sometime in their lives so that would be retarded to say. I am going with people who don't learn from their mistakes of "intent to harm" "malice aforethought" to actually try to become better person. They obviously don't want forgiveness--so why grant it?

Best Answer

I have a problem with malice. If you hold malice towards me, I would kick your ***. Then I would consider you forgiven.

Best Answer

I don't know. Things that I thought were unforgivable before, apparently aren't.

Best Answer