The only quality I like in humans is that they eventually die!<br />
The quality I dislike in them is that they don't die soon enough!

Best Answer

like: empathy, creativity ( partly responsible for the evolution of society and mankind) and passion<br />
dislike: prejudice, insecurity (which fuels many of the worlds problems) and a thirst for power

Best Answer

Compassion, Intelligence, Curiosity<br />
Intolerance, Cruelty, Selfishness

Best Answer

You find humans to be compassionate and intelligent?

Best Answer

Definitely. Compassionate humans live in my neighbourhood, my community, my country, my world. And considering we're the only species on Earth with the ability to reason, I think humans are intelligent.

Best Answer

I wish I could agree with you. There are few humans that I find compassionate and especially intelligent. I've never met someone with either of those traits. In my opinion, it is difficult for humans to be compassionate due to their selfish nature. If it wasn't for rewards and government, they would rarely do anything to save a human life. I find that humans naturally hate other humans (although they need them). Intelligent? I read or hear about the odd intelligent person. To me, most people are ignorant and uneducated. They need the government to teach them what to do and how to live.

Best Answer

OMG! What city/country do you live in? Perhaps you just need to expand you horizons... see the world.

Best Answer

I live in Canada and have visited America, Africa and the West Indies. A person does not have to travel the world to gain knowledge anymore--everything can be seen in the media and on the Internet. You even get a sense of how intelligent humans are by the comments they make on EP. May I ask what part of the world you've been to that has intelligent and compassionate people? I don't mean the odd person that you read about or hear about. Tell me about those parts of the world please that has compassionate and intelligent people. If the world is so compassionate, why is Africa still full of starving people when one billionaire could solve the problems of all of Africa?

Best Answer

Love, mind and looks.<br />
Hate, mind and looks.

Best Answer