A remote controlled Jeep. It was awesome (though the battery was pathetic), the only childhood artifact of mine I care the slightest about.

Best Answer

Space hopper!!! I brought one for my boys because I loved it so much and now I go on theirs too, it's still just as much fun:o) I guess I just haven't grown up yet lol

Best Answer

Neighbor chick named Heidi, damn!

Best Answer

Hoops and paddles. Rujning down a dusty path, barefooted, rolling an iron wheel rim with a paddle made of two slats of wood. Pea shooters were fun and what were universally called ****** flippers. I didn't realize, at the time, the implications of that but I do now and the impolications hurt. I can't, for the life of me, think what those childish weapons are called now.

Best Answer

I had this little, pink, battery operated twin tub, washing machine. I don't know if it was a Barbie thing but it worked and I hung the clothes in the water closet.

Best Answer

I had this little stuffed lamb...had a music box in it....I still have it somewhere. I listened to it every night when I was younger...till the music box died. : (

Best Answer

My teddy near I got from my dad when I was seven and still have at 34. :)

Best Answer

It was my board for hammering wood pins into the board. It was loud too. Love it.

Best Answer

Yea! I had that. Way super cool toy

Best Answer