It is different for all people.

Best Answer

I think some people have a higher chance when born and I think it comes down to situations you were in when you body and brain was developing.

Best Answer

Stress

Best Answer

I find (with panic attacks) that there is no particular trigger. Well, not one that I'm consciously aware of, anyway! <br />
I think that if there was a particular trigger, for me, anyway, it would be the way I think. My mind is very capable of scaring me or upsetting me, and I can't control it, which, I suppose, is why the world would say that I have an anxiety disorder - because I can't control the disturbing thoughts from leaking out into my conscious mind. <br />
Triggers and causes for these types of things are very personal. For some, it may be caused by a particular event (often early in their lives, or at a time when they were vulnerable). It really varies from person to person, country to country.

Best Answer

yes its true. i think early childhood has a major impact on our thinking and feelings.

Best Answer

I get really anxious when I'm in someone else's car. I was in an accident last year but being anxious in another car doesn't really make sense to me because I was the one driving, not someone else.

Best Answer

its becau se ur anxious about the driver bein g in the same situation u were in

Best Answer

traumatic events in ones life......extreme pressure....juggling too man things and afraid if you drop one ball all the balls with drop and everything will be a mess.

Best Answer

is it genetic?

Best Answer

In my family, it seems to be. My great-aunt is killing herself in the same way I'm expected to... it skips a generation :(

Best Answer

Overactive anterior cingulate gyrus, if you want a simple answer. Try taking GABA and inositol other natural calming supplements. Only go with pharma crap as a last resort

Best Answer

CBT is the best..way..to..overcome anxiety and ocd

Best Answer

fair enough

Best Answer

I suspect that loss of control in some areas of life are worried about... and made up for by controlling other areas to excess.

Best Answer

thats an option and still negotiable

Best Answer