Purposeful cruelty. Bullying. Egomania. Putting others safety at risk. Senseless violence. Lack of compassion. Lack of sense of humor. Excessive self pity.

Best Answer

Right on money

Best Answer

Right on the money

Best Answer

Stupidity, ignorance, arrogance, indifference, sloppiness in appearance or thinking and bad stench.

Best Answer

The biggest turn off is someone who is totally conceited.

Best Answer

Thugs

Best Answer

Cleaning the cats litter tray when they have made a bad mess in it.

Best Answer

People who stare way too long.

Best Answer

Crap, I'm doing that right now. Really. Lol yep she moved

Best Answer

Trouble makers.

Best Answer

short nails, body odor, body hair, bad breath, a bad dressing sense..

Best Answer

Hey You just named all my turn ons except for the bad breath lol

Best Answer

Hey you just named all my turn ons except the bad breath lol

Best Answer

Total silence in bed. Him being overly excited about his looks. Poor hygene, him calling me babe/baby/b**ch. Not a single sincere compliment.

Best Answer

Id met a guy who i really got on well with then on 2nd date he said he tried to commit suicide and proceeded to go on in detail about it, so i made a silly excuse and fled the scene and didnt answer his calls . It scared the ship out of me him talking like that.

Best Answer

He was probably reaching out....in all honesty, that was probably the worst thing you could have done for his sake. But you were definitely put in an awkward position. I may have done the same thing a couple years ago.

Best Answer

Cruelty, smoking, ignorance, condescension, bad breath.

Best Answer