I cannot watch 24. I hate it. The music. The drama. The endless suspense. DIE, 24!! >_<
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 25 Answers Jun 25, 2012

Any of the reality shows. They're all so stupid.

Best Answer

if it's a reality show, why is there script writer credits?

Best Answer

Jersey Shore. I can't stand that some people think that that trash in any way represents anyone or anything about New Jersey, which it does not.

Best Answer

or that people think that's how all Italians are!

Best Answer

Very true. It's shameful stereotyping.

Best Answer

billy the exterminator, i don't watch it but the commercials are so gross!

Best Answer

Pretty much all reality TV shows. They call it reality but for crap sake! Nothing about them is real.

Best Answer

Alien Surf Girls. Honestly, just the name is stupid. It sounds like a Tv show you'd hear in a Tv show.

Best Answer

Glee

Best Answer

right?!

Best Answer

damn near anything on TV

Best Answer

the real housewives of everywere bad girls club the bachler/bachlerette

Best Answer

all reality tv, cable news, jerry springer type shows, the view type shows, most sitcoms made after 1990's, any show featuring the latest bubble gum pop hero, extreme sports shows, anything labeling itself a game show but in is really just a format for some idiot to seek their 15 minutes of fame ... let's see that leaves old Jetson cartoons and Gilligan's Island ...now channel surfing if I can find one of those

Best Answer

WATERMELON LOL!!!!

Best Answer

Toddlers in Tiaras. Its free p o r n for child molesters. Disgusting!

Best Answer

Anything classified as "reality tv" (what an oxymoron). And I know I will get flack for this from some but I just cannot stand Glee.

Best Answer

We disagree again! I love Glee. lol

Best Answer

Every reality show

Best Answer

lizard lick towing

Best Answer

Say to the dress, hate it hate it hate it. have to leave the room while wife watches. did i say i hate it?

Best Answer

What is that show where needy people get newly designed homes? Is it Extreme Makeover? Can't take that for long. Also, The Nanny. And that show that is entirely about women choosing a wedding gown. Gimme a break. <br />
I've also discovered that there are times when I Love Lucy really gets on my nerves. They've recently started reairing it on TVLand, and I don't remember it being so annoying. lol

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of most of them...rarely ever watch TV....I do watch True Blood and Dexter, though

Best Answer