Historical drama or documentary, I like something that captures my attention and gives me something to debate or learn from :o)

Best Answer

I love this answer.

Best Answer

documentary. or some breaking bad, sons of anarchy. well as far as documentary's go i like it for there informational value. breaking bad i like because its well written and allows keeps you guessing. s.o.a is also well written and they both push the boundaries of what's allowed on normal television. as far news go's i watch it now and again. i quit watching because it no longer a neutral platform from which information can be delivered. now it all about the opinion of the news caster and of the network it's on. for example if you watch fox for more than a minute you can clearly see it used as a republican platform, with msnbc it 's clearly a democratic platform. cnn bounces between the both. i hope that answered your ?

Best Answer

I love science and history documentaries the most, but I've learned to like a few sitcoms. Oh and Criminal Minds, but I really have to be in a certain mood for that sort of dramatic intensity.

Best Answer

crime tv...the criminal mind is fascinating!

Best Answer

Through the Wormhole, with Morgan Freedman. It's a science documentary series on cable.

Best Answer

cartoon shinchan......reminds me of my childhood...!!

Best Answer