For now.

Best Answer

Love to, think so, let's try lol

Best Answer

you bet

Best Answer

"I'll give it a go"

Best Answer

HELP ME

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

"with this i promise. everlasting love through sun and rain. through blood and gore. through happiness and pain. i vow with this to never let your heart be slain, to ease your pain, and to dry your tears and dry your rain. to be your sunshine, you everylasting light. to be the stars, the moon, and your night light. that is the promise i vow to keep, as i tie this knot, clean, tight and neat".

or

"as i tie this knot, i tie it tight not loose. to show you my strength and strong love will last far beyond my youth. i tie with these colors to represent our passion, which is the deep fire red that burns inside our souls. white, to remind us not to stain our marriage with sin, no words in anger, no drinking, and to never lie and shorten our lives as one. and as i tie this knot, i stare into the windows of your soul, those eyes i know better than my own. to show you that every word is meant solely for you. i also tie this in two knots. so no matter how rough the years to come are. the knots shall not falter, as we will never falter".

Best Answer