justicia justicia 36-40, F 15 Answers Nov 12, 2009

Sexual healing

Best Answer

Fleepin' whole day ....

Best Answer

shopping, eating, going to movies, going to parks, going to outdoor concerts or festivals of any type.

Best Answer

painting is soo calming. even if its doodling or quick sketches.. and well cheerleading is my addiction. it keeps me in great physical shape and i have fun doing it.

Best Answer

I love grocery shopping - probably because I love to cook and can sniff and squeeze and dream whilst shopping for the ingreients for my next masterpiece.<br />
I like to read recipe books. <br />
I like to hike. <br />
I like to camp. <br />
I like to walk and feel my muscles working and the wind on my face.

Best Answer

Any activities that increase my knowledge, especially Baha'i activities. The main ones are: study circle, devotional gathering, offering moral training to children, organizing young people and the pre-youth to do social servive.

Best Answer

Dancing, even if it is by myself. It makes me feel good.

Best Answer

i love to eat in expensive non-chain restaurants. i take my time with 7 course meals and savor every bite.

Best Answer

sex sex and more sex

Best Answer

Scouting for boys.

Best Answer

i like slow paste things...beach...sun...palm trees...TV...unless i go to the club with good music....love to dance till morning...

Best Answer