Music. I just can't do it.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

Likewise. I love it. I am poor at it, but I love it!

Best Answer

Without art, we are nothing but naked monkeys who are only good for the sake of our own procreation and the making of war.

Best Answer

lol, too bad art •doesn't• save us from pointless procreation or endless war - it only coexists.

Best Answer

Musicians and writers I value the most. However, I could live without all the rest. Even if I like it, I find it all so grossly overpriced and overpaid that it offends me... When theres more important things in the world than 2000 dollar shoes, 10,000 dollar coats, 1,000,000 dollarpaintings... But anyways, musicians and writers are my most valued.

Best Answer

I personally view Art as our history. The footprint in some mediums may disappear while being remembered in another. The fact is all Art serves one another at some point if not in promotion, then remembering, or musing and serving another. Most historical facts couldn't be proven or possible to recreate without Art. Creativity is the true engine of mankind.

Best Answer

Well said. That's why I try not to judge people that are different. They bring so much to our harsh world and yes, they do save lives.

Best Answer

*tips invisible hat* :)

Best Answer