I'm asking because my body shape is like her's.
singer123ert singer123ert 16-17, F 6 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Hobbies

I actually think Kate Upton's body is not that appealing. Okay yeah she is skinny (which most models are) and yeah she is has big boobs but her actually body shape is almost manly. She has a very long and wide torso and like bony hips and no butt. I say she is like a 5. I could name so many models who are ten times better looking then her. For example Candice Swanepoel! Now she has a body to die for!!!!

Best Answer

She is a 9 or a 10 as far as I'm concerned.<br />
I have read some of the criticism of her body. It's true she has some imperfections, and I mean imperfections, not serious defects. Her thighs are great, but her ankles are very skinny, creating a mismatch. Her rear is average at best. Her hip to waist ratio is good; it's one most women would be thrilled to have. But it's not great; there are plenty of bikini, lingerie, and **** models better in that area. She is not the prettiest woman you've ever seen. But she is quite beautiful; right now I can't think of more than a few Hollywood actresses whom I would not prefer her over in looks.<br />
Kate Upton is not fat. She's what I call "buxom", something very different from fat. I happen to regard buxom women as the most sexy.<br />
Really, no real life woman is perfect. I can't fathom why people nitpick her. When was the last time there was a fashion model as sexy as her? When you consider her overall assets : blonde hair, beautiful face, spectacular natural D cup breasts, good figure, sexy thighs, well-tanned, and a sweet personality reflecting in her countenance, I think she's America's dream girl.

Best Answer

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

Sweetie, if you are shaped like Kate Upton, you have the potential to make some fellow very, very happy. Good luck.

Best Answer

And thanks for choosing my answer.

Best Answer

You are very welcome!

Best Answer

A BAD one!

Best Answer

Banana or ruler. (straight up and down, minimal curves)

Best Answer

She has the body shape of a Whirlpool appliance.

Best Answer