I like slow smoking chicken wings..come out amazing after dry rubbbing in fridge for a while...

Best Answer

sounds great!

Best Answer

easy too/I thought you guys were famous for Shrimp on the barbie? We do alot of slowcooked pork ribs in N america. There is beer can chicken too where you get a whole bird basically insert half a can of beer or soda whatever and let the steam keep the bird moist on the bbq...easy and good :)

Best Answer

Unfortunately I'm with a family who doesn't eat seafood. Weird bit true.

Best Answer

Ha...that sucks I been there...

Best Answer

lol, thanks for saving me the time on the swordfish recipe:)

Best Answer

now thats a fish...

Best Answer

Korean style short ribs.

Best Answer

oh yes i haven't forgotten about that. thanks jjoe01!

Best Answer

You can also make a good burger by combining hamburger and bacon, 2/3 hamburger, 1/3 bacon. See if your butcher can mix you up a batch. just make your own patties. they'll be much better tasting and jucier than a regular burger.

Best Answer

Where u from? U should come here and give people ur ideas! So there's no more steak and sausages. Hahaha u'll just make them drool

Best Answer

I'm from Newport RI. We cook out a fair bit in the summer. Try the lemon chicken. It's incredibly easy and fast. I'll try to remember a good chops recipe soon... Watching FSU v ND right now, so I'll be back soon.

Best Answer

See ya!👍

Best Answer

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/tender-grilled-pork-chops/

this recipe for chops is pretty good. nice and moist, which is helpful.
if you like it, download the app
an app that I like is Yummly, good recipes, pics, directions, shopping lists, etc

Best Answer

The freshest stuff I can find

Best Answer

Ofcourse!🎣

Best Answer

try marinading chicken, very thin filets, in Marzetti (sp) Lemon Vinigrette dressing.
keep them and the marinade in the fridge overnight if possible. if the chicken is very thin, just cook on high heat for about 2-3 min per side. don't over-cook.
serve with you favorite starch and salad. make a lot. it will be devoured:)

here's the marinade: http://www.simplydressed.com/products/product/343/simply-dressed-lemon-vinaigrette

Best Answer

try octopus

Best Answer

i've tried it, its very nice! thanks!

Best Answer

fish? :) meat and vegetables in a skewer? or fish and squid and shrimp?

Best Answer

You're making me soooo hungry, trengo! :)

Best Answer

i've got some braised pork shoulder...

Best Answer

i dont, we're not even allowed to where i live, theyre afraid it'll start a fire

Best Answer

Oh really? gosh..go somewhere else.

Best Answer

Tired of steak?

Best Answer

yeah..that's my dinner for many nights now. so i don't wanna eat it for a year anymore. lol

Best Answer