Candycane711 Candycane711 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Intelligent ones. Who can hold a conversation about anything from politics to the night sky, but who will also laugh at Archer and Big Bang Theory with me.

Externally I love height (I am 5'9" myself) and biceps. :)

Best Answer

I'm exactly who you're talking about, and you would not like me.

Best Answer

Why would you say that? lol

Best Answer

Women who are not too skinny (awkward look plus anorexia/bulimia) or too fat (too much weight, laziness, carelessness of their health)

I prefer women who are average thin or average obese. They have a nice hairstyle. They dress nice and feminine. Women like that are valuable and desirable to me.

Best Answer

Slutty!

Best Answer

I like someone with a good personality...funny, fun, loyal, caring, loving, just a girl next door type.

Best Answer

someone who loves stitch.. :)

Best Answer

There's a type that I'm physically attracted to more than any other - about 5'7", long curly hair (preferably red), pale skin with no freckles, well proportioned body...

But as far as actually being INTERESTED in someone, she has to be someone that I can spend an entire night talking to, and only realize that the time is gone because I can see the sun coming up. That's rare, and it seems like all the women that can do that are currently... unavailable. :(

Best Answer

Someone kind, friendly and loyal, with a nice smile and a positive outlook

Best Answer

I like small,funny with curly hair:)

Best Answer

girls that enjoy sex talking about and doing it! fun females

Best Answer

Dominant personality who is loving , caring and fun to be with.

Best Answer

I don't like to discuss such matters.

Best Answer