lingerieglam lingerieglam 26-30, F 20 Answers Dec 3, 2010

I live in a sexless marriage. Right now, any color works for me.

Best Answer

i am a 48 year old man,dating a 22 year old beauty.tonight i bought her some 6 inch stilleto's. when we got home she put on some black stockings,garter,and black bra.no panties.then paraded around her living room for me.now that is sexy.

Best Answer

if you need any help there good buddy :) lol

Best Answer

You know exact details don't matter as much as how you carry it but that said..... I always like lace and sexy but flirty lingerie..... I would say a lacy boy short with a matching bra is pretty sexy.

Best Answer

Hi, I love a women in a mesh type tight top, especially if she has a beautiful set of ****, black really turns me on. Garters with thigh highs are a huge turn on and to compliment it all, mesh thong type of pantie and some black heels. Just thinking about it is getting me hard, yes lingerie produces some amazing results in men !...i love black

Best Answer

I like a woman that wears heels thigh highs hosiery with silk and satin lingerie. Any real combination like this is super sexy as well as lace and fishnets! I think all shades of pink are the hottest most eye catching in lingerie wear; followed by reds and purples, but blues and greens are not to be excluded! Any woman willing to wear lingerie period is hot to me!

Best Answer

i;am with Aether71 ,thinks a man dress shirt or an over sizes t-shirt looks sexy . ,but then blk tops with the garter belts are niceee

Best Answer

you mean after spending all that money on lingerie, all I had to do was borrow his shirt? har har ... thanks for the topic, I'm taking lots of notes ... Monique

Best Answer

omggg welll if it aien't miss sexy leggzz :P lol thought u had left me :( lol ... darlings you could a bathroom towel & wrap it around you with flip flops on & i;ad be happy :) ...

Best Answer

Everyone is different but I am the type that prefers lingerie to total nudity. I am not against them but I am not that into thongs. I prefer like bikini cuts and hipster type panties. some of that depends on the woman and what accents her body best. Colors aren't the most important thing, but given my pick, black, white, red, puprle and pink are my favs.

One of the things that gets me going is a garter belt and thigh highs. To me the biggest travesty in womens fashion (aside from the 80's androgynous look) was the invention of panty hose. I have no idea why but if I see a woman in a nice bra and panty set with a garter belt and thigh highs on, I have trouble controlling myself.

Best Answer

I would love a woman who wore white silk or nylon panties and lingerie. I want a panty loving girl!

Best Answer

A black or red teddy. A black one says dynamite, a red one says lets go. All in the eye of the beholder.

Best Answer

Accessible lingerie, with a flare of appeal, like red, white or purple.

Best Answer

I love a corset and/or anything crotchless. Black and Red are hot, but not too picky. It just has to be right for the woman, and every woman is different.

Best Answer

Anything that you enjoy wearing will do just Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....fect for me! and any color will get me standing to attention!

Best Answer

It isn't the clothes that I am interested in, it is what is inside of them. So i say, don't waste your money.

Best Answer

really frilly black and pink ruffles with lime green suspenders and yellow donkey ears. obviously

Best Answer