I grew up on a council estate, lots of kids my age so it was fun :-D

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer :-)

Best Answer

Lower-middle-class on average, a lot of kids coming from broken families and low self esteem. Most of them don't seem to mean much harm, they just can't find anything better to do than cause trouble or smoke weed.

Best Answer

We lived in a neighbourhood in the northern suburbs of Sydney. Our street was flanked by bush on one side and sloped down to a creek. Even though we were an urban area, one lady in our street had acreage on which she ran a goat farm. So all the kids in the neighbourhood played in the bush, enjoyed the bush birds visiting our back verandahs, had possums in our gum trees, went hunting for cicada shells in summer, and helped Mrs Hampton with her goats. Our street was fairly quiet and we played cricket right on the road. We all knew each other. When a significant event happened, we all knew and expressed our care. In those days we could still walk to school which was further down our road. It was a safe, caring environment, close to nature.

Best Answer

Very nice! Good for you!

Best Answer

A sleepy little place, quiet, and really tight-knit. My mom would know if I committed havoc before I even got home.

Best Answer

A farm. 10 miles from a town of 1000. 2 hours from a city

Best Answer

Well, that's not the norm......Interesting for sure.....

Best Answer

Probably whyy I am not of the norm lol

Best Answer

nice.........who knew?!

Best Answer

just imagine the town of Mayberry

Best Answer

Wow! Nice!

Best Answer

not when you have to drive two hours for the nearest store or doctor

Best Answer