NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 15 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

Is there anything wrong with being gay Neddy?

Best Answer

If a person is gay I have no problem with the way they lead their lives at all

Best Answer

Someone who is very, very confused.

Best Answer

The same type that dress any animal up ,other than a little jacket of some sort to keep the cold out ,Sad.

Best Answer

You can't dress up a cat as gay, just like you can't expect a van to think.

Best Answer

a pu ssy

Best Answer

My big fat orange tom loved to wear my panties (around his neck) He was a freak.

No makeup, though just panties and a smile.

Best Answer

LOL, you didn't really HAVE to do this, but I'm glad you did. Hahaha.

Best Answer

An American?

Best Answer

The same kind of person that would dye their poodle pink and put a yellow ribbon on it.

Best Answer

My grannys high society friends used to walk around with Poodles just like that! My little girl self thought they were beautiful!

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

david cameron

Best Answer

A bored owner with a silly sense of humor, probably.

We joke that my cat is transgender and he even has a second name for his "girly" self. He is male but his holiday stocking is pink leopard print, and I sing a ridiculous song to him while grooming that involves his "other identity".

It's all in jest. I have gay and transgender friends and mean absolutely no disrespect to the kitty or to anyone.

Best Answer

A sick puppy...

Best Answer

Me...it's been done : )...and it was fun....and i got a great laugh.....and i'll send you the photo.

Best Answer