He's an atheist and the bible tells me to.
Gioni02 Gioni02 70+ 9 Answers Aug 29, 2014 in Health

I would use toasted marshmallows if I were you. ;)

Best Answer

Perhaps in time he will find his own way spiritually. Brace yourself though, in case what he ultimately chooses is not what you want, but it is his life to live. :)

Best Answer

You're kidding right?! None!

Best Answer

BUT JAHEEBUS SAYS SO?!?!?!

Best Answer

Just don't take him for granit.

Best Answer

Punny vey punny

Best Answer

Makes sense, though I thought the Jesus guy said "he without sin cast the first stone"..

Best Answer

Heavy metal music

Best Answer

pop rocks...

Best Answer

No it doesn't.

Best Answer

Yes it does let me find the verse be right back.

Best Answer

(Deuteronomy 21:18-21) here I believe

Best Answer

You don't understand the bible or what Jesus Christ accomplished. Don't throw scripture at me.

Best Answer

Indeed. You are referring to a verse(s) that's over 3000 years old, so historical context should be considered. The new testament, was written 1000 years after the old, and within that there is nothing in support of stoning.

Best Answer

Yes you did: "I'm certain some ignorant Christian who's either never read the Bible, or who just read the sunday school version, is going to claim it doesn't say this." You're absolutely right. That belief *is* ignorant.

Best Answer

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Best Answer

The ones you have in your head!

Best Answer