you know...the phase where u try to see if you have super powers,think ur a cyborg,or even did crazy things in the belief that u wont die...
LawnMexican LawnMexican 22-25, M 8 Answers Aug 25, 2011

I would challenge any boys around to jumps and stunts. I would do it fine, then they would do it and get hurt. They would get mad at me and I would realize it was possiable to get hurt doing these things.

Best Answer

Tripple Lindee with a wraparound mount sticking my landing right in the garden of heathen..

Best Answer

I thought I was going to invent a blackhole-traversing spaceship, untill I realized that it wasn't feasable. : (

Best Answer

haha. i imagined i was a hero

Best Answer

I played on rooftops of abandoned buildings, ran from the cops, skateboarded down the middle of the highway while tripping on acid, did drugs, played on train tracks, had sex on top of buildings in cemeteries and at swimming holes, played on the roof of my house and jumped off to sneak out at night. Probably more but that is all I can remember.

Best Answer

I really don't think I had one of those. Maybe a brief one when I thought that I had a special connection with animals. <br />
Living with my mom gave me NO DOUBT as to who was the powerful one in our house. I remember her telling us, "If I SAY the sky is green, it's GREEN!" We believed, or else knew to act like we did.<br />
If I ever thought I had "god" power, then I quickly got demoted!

Best Answer

godphase in your youh ?

Best Answer

read details...

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer