Renee99 Renee99 31-35, M 8 Answers Jul 24, 2012

hairy or smooth

Best Answer

Smooth i wax. Having hairy legs while wearing a skirt or dress just does not look good.

Best Answer

pencil skirt

Best Answer

Oh i love pencil skirts. Thanks

Best Answer

Well, I guess that depends. Are you a male or female cross-dresser? Really, i think it doesn't really matter that you're a cross-dresser. If you want to look good in a dress and skirt, find a color that you like that compliments your skin tone. :)

Best Answer

Well im a male cross-dresser. And honestly i love the color pink.

Best Answer

Either buy pink clothes or put a red shirt in with your laundry and then everything will be pink.

Best Answer

I am 61 and secretly cross dress and prefer mini skirt or dress that rises on windy evenings.

But some like to wear long dresses or knee length with tights and panties.

Best Answer

Knee length, dress with a skirt that will flow. must have sleeves, and a reasonably high neckline for you. Perhaps a girdle to keep you smooth, stock so you feel good and a slip.

Best Answer

decide on a lingerie type and ask yourself you want an expose or not. I generally prefer a loose dress as it makes it hard for the others distinguish between me and women. However, I put on a dress given my mood for the type of event I am going to. For party, I like satin/ lacy lingerie with a front open blouse and a knee long skirt or even longer. I like my men to put their hands inside and feel my silky skin but hide the hairy legs beneath the knees.

Best Answer

uh. well. whatever the **** strikes your fancy.

Best Answer

Would have to know more about you to help you. Will add you to my circle and pm you. If you're really serious, there are some basic stuff we need to know to get started.

Best Answer

It really depends on your body. Are you thin, heavy or in between. Everyone has a different body, so you gonna have to find your size.

Search on line for a clothing size chart, then measure yourself like it says then you will find clothing that fits you.

Otherwise they only thing else would be to go to womens clotheing store and try on the clothes.

Best Answer