WantBreakFree WantBreakFree 22-25, F 12 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Community

You're best friends for a reason , that's probably all you can be . If you're lucky it would work but if it doesn't its gone forever . I learned the hard way . We only lasted 4 weeks as a couple and now she isn't a part of my life anymore . I really miss how we used to talk .

Best Answer

I feel the same way towards my own best friend. I'm still figuring this out too. I think it would be better to wait and see what happens. But I guess you can ask him if you are confident that it won't ruin your friendship.

Best Answer

Write them a letter. Please learn to spell first, though.

Best Answer

thats a though one ...my bestfriend is a girl and im not gay so that would confuse the shiet out of me....thank god thats not the case...Maybe take time to figure those feelings out if its Worth the risk

Best Answer

A best friend will know that anyway. And is maybe asking the same question (:o).

Best Answer

I have a feeling this is going to be more complicated than it seems. Any chance of a little more detail?

Best Answer

Weigh up whether telling them is worth the risk of losing their friendship or changing the dynamics of it.

Best Answer

taser them, use duct tape and rope to drag them to a court house.....or put a freaking ring on it

Best Answer