regulare05 regulare05 13-15, F 10 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Well I think the first thing I'd do is notify my security company they were being replaced post-haste.

Best Answer

I'd freak out for many reasons!

Best Answer

such an image propels me out of the bed and right to the ceiling...i'd defy gravity, likely wish I had my cellphone up there with me so I could call 911 to report an adolescent stalking under my sheets eating my food.

Best Answer

*looks around for my Machete*

Best Answer

*holds knife out of sight behind back*................ummm hi?

Best Answer

Have fun...my dog is behind you!! Looks like its you and the dog. ( I'm putting my money on the dog). Now I'm out of bed and you can't move I'm calling the cops...this should teach you not to come into a woman's home, invading her privacy with her children, granny and boyfriend. Its too close to Christmas and the birth of my twins for this shine.

Best Answer

Awe confrats for the twins... Just get me some juice and I will leave (lol)

Best Answer

Thank you...I have no juice...sorry

Best Answer

I'd be pleasantly surprised :)

Oopsie - didn't see how young - um, you can raid the fridge, but stay out of my blankets!

Best Answer

Yeah I was like 8/
I will take some oreos!!
Fine I will sleep in a pillo case ahah

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I would call CPS

Best Answer

Well I'm a girl too, and since you're not my little sister that'd be quite awkward.

Best Answer

Lol yeah my sister makes me sleep in her bed some time to cuddle ADHD if I wook up to some one not my sister I would flip a poop

Best Answer