My understanding was that it was an arranged "marriage" and the Scots initially had no say. Isn't this like their independence ?

Best Answer

(The economy, which makes up about 8 percent of the U.K.'s, would be underpinned by winning control of North Sea oil and investment in renewable energy, he has said. He has left open the possibility of joining the euro, while no decision has been made about whether to create its own financial regulator or operate “in partnership” with the U.K. authorities.) BUT I AM HAVING MORE FUN PRETENDING THIS IS A MESSY DIVORCE ;P

Best Answer

WTF

Best Answer

I know. Unbelievable, right?

Best Answer

It's only about 20% that want independence and it's not like the Scottish Nazi Party seriously want independence either because the moment they got it the Scots economy would collapse and they'd never be elected again and they know it.<br />
I mean then they'd run out of booze and in a moment of clarity would demand a union with England again but then it'd be obvious that they only want us for our money, like last time, and we'd say no. In fact all things being equal I think it's just the booze talking.

Best Answer

I think the Scots just want more love, more romance. You have to work on a relationship when you've been together as long as they have. And England should know better. How many lovers have they lost. The sun barely sets on their a$$ anymore

Best Answer

They meant nothing to us, they were just drunken flings.

Best Answer

But promises were made

Best Answer

It's not like we didn't pay them enough.............

Best Answer

IDK,,,but I love Crown & Coke on the rocks....

Best Answer

You are an Enabler

Best Answer

Don't know bout that but her clothes certainly come off quicker when I got my Crown on....

Best Answer

Scotland was always a bit loose, no?

Best Answer

Did they try couples counseling?

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying

Best Answer

Sometimes couples just can't make it work. It's not your fault and you know they still love you like always.

Best Answer