Forget vegetables, it's the fruits you gotta look out for.

Best Answer

The hottest peppers you can buy. Crush a couple and put them into a spray bottle with vegetable oil. Call it salad dressing. That makes it legal to own and carry. It also makes a heck of a weapon if you spray someone with it. Where we live pepper spray and mace is illegal for civilians to buy. So I made this salad dressing for my daughter to carry with her when she had some guy following her and making lewd remark and veiled threats. She carried it with her always. Until one day when he put his hands on her, she sprayed him. Fine mist, full in the face. He never followed her again.

Best Answer

I don't think so, but it wouldn't hurt to try it. The peppers I bought were so hot, I used rubber gloves to handle them and when I brushed a hair off my forehead with the hand that had some of the pepper juice on it, it burned really badly. It left a red mark on my head, too.

Best Answer

Asparagus spears, obviously.

Best Answer

Potato in a potato gun

Best Answer

corn

Best Answer

A Tubin squash... just hurl it at soneone's head... K.O.!!!

Best Answer

Salad Fingers.

Best Answer

a cucumber, you can knock someone out with it

Best Answer

Potatoes

Best Answer