As in, it's not a game that's designed to turn you on. Whether there's a character with enormous boobs or a ripped chest that turns you on, or something else, what game turns you on the most?
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 13 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Hobbies

GLaDOS's voice, turns me on.

Best Answer

Same :D

Best Answer

that chick in farcry 3.

Best Answer

Portal

Best Answer

GUILD WARS 2 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH<br />
Sorry you cannot comment on this answer.

Best Answer

Can't believe no one's mentioned Catherine. Just sayin' hah

Best Answer

Catherine from what game? I know of several Catherines; the first that comes to mind is the one from Portal.

Best Answer

Oh, I was referring to the game Catherine actually hah. It's like an anime/survival-horror/puzzle/platformer hah. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_%28video_game%29

Best Answer

xD ONLY FROM JAPAN. ONLY FROM JAPAN.

Best Answer

haha trust me. I work at as a GameStop manager. I've seen them all hah.

Best Answer

xD Oh god xD

Best Answer

Donkey Kong Country for SuperNintendo. Those apes and those phallic bananas and that entrancing soundtrack... very groovy.

Best Answer

Are you serious? Because if you are... xD I have no idea what to say to that xD That's just hilarious. Mental pictures... lol

Best Answer

I am serious. I am genuinely weird. xD

Best Answer

I think that's fricken awesome. I'm also weird. Earlier today, I got so turned on by playing Portal that I had to, yeh know.

Best Answer

I'm not as familiar with Portal as I am with, yeh know. But it sounds lovely. Stay weird!

Best Answer

As always!

Best Answer

Alright, I've gotta ask what in portal specifically turns you on? I mean I love the games but, is it just going through holes or something haha?

Best Answer

Ahahahhahhaaaaaaa xD I have absolutely no idea. Part of it is GLaDOS's voice. Part of it is the satisfaction I get from solving the puzzle. The rest of it... I have no idea. It just... does.

Best Answer

That's great haha.

Best Answer

Yup. Was kinda shy of it at first, but since I hate being shy, I decided to embrace it.

Best Answer

That ***** in the red dress: Ada wong.

Best Answer

It got starred out. What game is she from?

Best Answer

Resident Evil

Best Answer

Ah. :P

Best Answer

The first tomb raider game made my pants feel funny

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

FO3

Best Answer

Halo CORTANA IS MY SEXY AI

Best Answer

GLaDOS is sexier. Only "person" I'd go lesbo for.

Best Answer