FoXOnE FoXOnE 22-25, M 8 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Zelda,SRW,Touhou,Metal Slug,Earthbound,Neo Turf Masters,Almost every SHUMP & 2d Fighter,Sonic,Megaman,Tekken,Metal Gear, To name a few.

Best Answer

Casino games and word games.

Best Answer

I love RPG and JRPG..and MMO RPG

Best Answer

Favorite RPG?

Best Answer

Tales of Symphonia

Best Answer

Never got into JRPG's

Best Answer

I feel old d@mn those kids always wasting their time on those darn Call of Duty games

Best Answer

Man, I hear you. I'm on both sides of the fence though. I play COD and all the classics too.

Best Answer

I just think life before games

Best Answer

Games are a big part of life

Best Answer

Yeah I know I'm just saying take care of your responsibilities before play time

Best Answer

Dark Souls, Skyrim (modded), and similar stuff. ARPGs are my thing.

Best Answer

Have to played the other Elder Scrolls games?

Best Answer

Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion. Nothing before Daggerfall. And admittedly, I played Daggerfall just this past summer on DOSbox since I was like 2 years old when it released. The modding community is supporting Skyrim atm, because Oblivion was a better game imo. From what I hear, Morrowind was better than either, but I can't get into it for some reason, even with MGSO 3.0.

Best Answer

Well you didn't miss much with Arena, It was a DOS based game as well. The only thing that makes Morrowind better for me is the ability to join the imperial guard. Other then that Oblivion and Skyrim are far better in many ways. Have you signed up for ESO?

Best Answer

No. I've been to the site twice and I keep losing motivation at the last minute.

Best Answer