Lots of things...Mother Nature, for one thing...the Baby (my Shih-Tzu has to go out!) The heavy rain..hiccups, hunger..thirst.... Can you name a few other things? And 'm not talkin' a significant other.......I live alone...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 26 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in WTK

wondering what's happening on EP

Best Answer

That too. I have been known to get up at silly o'clock for a chat, then return to bed.

Best Answer

I LOVE IT!!! I AM LAUGHING ON THE FLOOR!!!!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Stress.

Best Answer

Yes! Tossing and turning ALL NIGHT!!!

Best Answer

Trying to play the situation out in my head and making plans I'll never follow through on.

Best Answer

Ugghh! I do that constantly!! Partial in part to my mental illness...

Best Answer

Things that go bump.....

Best Answer

Yeah..sometimes I hear things in the kitchen at night!!! Just WHERE DO THESE NOISES COME FROM?

Best Answer

Check to make sure the lesser spotted phantom banana eater is not in the kitchen.

Best Answer

I have bananas for YOU my darling!!!!

Best Answer

Oh GOODY,Now if i can fond the airfare and your address, you got a permanent guest.

Best Answer

Desire to have sex with my partner

Best Answer

Ooooh but of course!!!! I wish I had someone!! But I've got my PUP to snuggle with!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Needing to go for a wee, noises outside, disturbing dreams, something I'm worried about, feeling too hot or too cold, fire engines turning out (Fire station next door).

Best Answer

Yep, again!! ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

Best Answer

money

Best Answer

Oooh hun, how do you get money in the middle o the night?

Best Answer

I don't. That's the problem

Best Answer

"of"

Best Answer

The day.

Best Answer

YES!! DAYLIGHT!!!

Best Answer

The fire department pulling up next door AGAIN to pick up my neighbor's elderly mother who fell again!!

Best Answer

OHH! Very sad, hun...very sad....

Best Answer

a big *****

Best Answer

Uh Oh...Now I have to GUESS!!!

Best Answer

Full bladder, dogs want to go out, unusual noises outside, disturbing dreams, something on my mind I'm worried about, feeling too hot or too cold.

Best Answer

YES!!! ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

Best Answer

I have exploding head syndrome....

Best Answer

OH!!! I'm SO sorry to hear this...

Best Answer

Honest, its not so bad. Now I know what the problem is - i just turn over and go back to sleep.

Best Answer

Aww...Let me rub your head gently.., please..I have the same thing.....

Best Answer

You hear (non existent) loud noises that wake you up?

Best Answer

My cats Jaxx and Bella lying side by side on my chest, one of their heads on each of my shoulders, purring in my ears.

Best Answer

Hahaha..My baby can really pull some snoring!!!!

Best Answer

Traffic at times. I live in a condo on a busy street. The need to pee. Dreams bad or good will wake me. just plain ole can't sleep will do it too =)

Best Answer

Yup..ME TOO!!!

Best Answer

Well a growling stomach, a night mare, or a thought of someone lol

Best Answer

YES!! Those hours for a midnight snack will do it every time!!

Best Answer

I just randomly do, my body only lets me get like 6 hours of rested sleep before waking me up.

Best Answer

You're very young hun, 6 hours of sleep is good for you!! Rest well, hun!!

Best Answer

Not really, at school I get so tired that I can't even focus and begin nodding off all the time, lol.

Best Answer

I bet you are BRILLIANT!!

Best Answer

being hot

Best Answer

Menopause=ME..hot flashes.another reason......

Best Answer

Dog barking,if she hears anything outside.

Best Answer

YES!! Same with my baby..He is SUCH the 'lil PROTECTOR!!!

Best Answer

cold, if I kick off blankets nd get cold ill wake up

Best Answer

I have them off and on ALL NIGHT!!!

Best Answer

most the time, when I turn over they come off.

Best Answer

I know, but do you have the heat turned on? I usually DO..with all of the windows open..I know..my bad....

Best Answer

yes, windows closed tho. its currently 28 degrees, and I'm sitting in my truck with blankets on me to try and stay warm. out of town and no rooms available. :(

Best Answer

Man..I;m sorry! I wish I could tuck you in with those blankees!!!! My Daddy was a country trucker...The Macs.The PETERBUILTS are my favorite...I love the stacks, the sleepers...ooohhh,,I used to paint them on paper as a kid.....

Best Answer

lol my folks were both rig drivers, my ma stopped after the jack knived on a bridge after being cut off. and my pops stopped years after. I wish I was in a rig I could leave it runnin and stay warm.

Best Answer

I admire those cute little girls running those big rigs!!! OH how I admire them!!!

Best Answer

nightmare

Best Answer

Yes, and they are VIVID SOMETIMES!!!!

Best Answer