No idea... I was only 1 year old...

Best Answer

just as 1992 and 1994... no great or extraordinary facts...

Best Answer

Well, my mom died in 1992, and I had a nervous break down in 1993 and spent a big part of that year in a psychiatric hospital as well as the first part of 1994. So, I wouldn't say it was a great year.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear..

Best Answer

Well, it was a long time ago, and I have come a long way, but they were hard years. I hope you will never be able to say, you know exactly what I mean. I hope you will always have good years.

Best Answer

It was the best, people still cruised town, no texting, economy was good, life seemed a little slower, and before the big boom of legal mind drugs and everyone thinking they had a problem. There were alot less laws, and people were generally happy, Ulike today where it seems everyone needs a problem. Girls were more open and guys were not laughed at for being a gentleman.

Best Answer

Busy, stressful. I was working for a publishing company and doing a job which required me to travel across the country giving workshops and seminars promoting a series of textbooks. I spent three weeks that summer in Ireland driving around with a married couple of friends who weren't getting along very well at the time. Nevertheless, the trip turned out okay.

Best Answer

I can hardly remember!

Best Answer

a bad year but not as bad as it got later.

Best Answer

I think it was awesome!<br />
Wish I was old enough to recall these old years!

Best Answer